from November 2012 by subject

about the implementation questionnaire

action 125

ACTION-136 and ISSUE-475: mentionOf

ACTION-152: Trim to write a paragraph mot ivating needs for provenance (Provenance Working Group)

additional PROV responses

Addressing the key issues of PROV-DC for FPWD

alternate example in primer

Announcement of the FP7 Project: Linked Data Benchmark Council (LDBC)

blog post on F2F4

Bundles and PROV-AQ (Issue 596)

Citiing PROV-XML

Closing ISSUE-568

Comment on

CR docs linking to implementation report?

CR publication timetable

current version of prov-dc mapping?

deadline extension: BigPROV @EDBT 2013 and ProvBench: Managing and Querying Provenance Data at Scale

diagram conventions for PROV

Draft comments for the Organization Ontology LC (Deadline Midnight GMT November 24)

effect of ISSUE-477 on prov-constraints

F2F4 minutes

Feedback to the LC of the Organization Ontology from the Prov WG

Format for service descriptions

further responses and closed issues in prov-dm

future-proofing prov-o.owl (and "namespace concatenation")

Fwd: Comments on Prov-O

Fwd: Transition Request: PROV to Candidate Recommendation

Fwd: XML schema for provenance

FYI prov in openannotation

hi, a scribe is needed for today, thanks

HTTP 500 error when pulling from hg repository

I have removed mentionOf from PROV-XML schema and HTML

Issue 596: PROV-AQ and Bundles

ISSUE-595: Prov-xml subtyping needs to be marked in the document

Linking Across Provenance Bundles - comments

mentionOf in XML schema

mini-review of PROV-OVERVIEW

Multiple XML schema files for a common target namespace

my review of

note to all editors

pairs of implementations?

Please approve this draft PROV-O response by Tuesday 5pm GMT

Potentially improving outreach?

problems with mercurial

progress on prov-o actions/issues

proposed response to public comment (deadline Tuesday noon GMT)

Proposed response to public comments on primer

Proposed response to public comments on primer [Deadline: Thursday]

prov bibliography

PROV document bibliographies

PROV in the Semantic Web Layer Cake?

PROV WG Telecon 2012.11.01

PROV-AQ - format of returned provenance information

PROV-AQ Issue 565 - URIs for link relations (HTTP Link headers, etc.)

PROV-AQ security (privacy) considerations

PROV-AQ, ISSUE 601 and general status update

PROV-AQ: How to indicate SPARQL endpoint for provenance

PROV-AQ: How to indicate SPARQL endpoint for provenance (ISSUE 609)

PROV-AQ: ISSUE-425: format of service description

PROV-DM examples

prov-dm staged for CR

prov-dm, prov-n, prov-constraints preliminary staging

PROV-ISSUE-410 (prov-primer-review): Feedback on Primer document [Primer]

PROV-ISSUE-455 (Dong): Type mismatch between PROV-O and PROV-DM [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-479: cite TriG for examples [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-491: [external] feedback on prov:agent explanation. [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-496: ivan's feedback on prov-n LC [prov-n]

PROV-ISSUE-552 (subclass-prov-o): Check subclass definitions in prov-o [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-553: QNames are too restrictive as identifiers [XML Serialization]

PROV-ISSUE-559: For delegation, two agents need to have some overlap in their lifetime. [prov-dm-constraints]

PROV-ISSUE-566 (fix-images): HTML images still have references to the bundles as named greaphs [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-573 (mime-type): mime type registration feedback [prov-n]

PROV-ISSUE-574 (primer-figure): Update primer overview figure [Primer]

PROV-ISSUE-575: identifier field [prov-dm-constraints]

PROV-ISSUE-589: scope of prefixes in prov-n documents [prov-n]

PROV-ISSUE-590: wasInfluencedBy should not be used directly [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-591: delegation PROV-O example missing activity reference [Primer]

PROV-ISSUE-592: [external] wasInfluencedBy is confused with wasInformedBy [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-593: [editorial] hadActivity in Delegation example [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-594: Error in wasInformedBy property chain [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-596 (Bundle-access): Should PROV-AQ discuss mechanisms for accessing bundles?

PROV-ISSUE-597 (prov-aq-owl-terms): Review prov-aq.owl and update PROV-AQ term descriptions as appropriate [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-598 (remove-query-section-query): Should we remove the best practice section in PROV-AQ and handle in FAQ? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-599 (provenance-description): Should "provenance description" be formally defined? [prov-dm]

PROV-ISSUE-600 (prov-pingback): Add simple provenance pingback header spec to PROV-AQ [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-601 (provenance-information): Rename provenance information to provenance description? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-602 (Luc's FB DC Note): Luc's Feedback on the DC-Note [Mapping PROV-O to Dublin Core]

PROV-ISSUE-603 (Craig's FB DC Note): Craig's M Feedback on the DC- Note [Mapping PROV-O to Dublin Core]


PROV-ISSUE-605 (fpwd-prov-overview): reviews of prov-overview for fpwd [PROV-OVERVIEW]


PROV-ISSUE-607 (dc-smiles-review): Review of the Dublin Core mapping document [Mapping PROV-O to Dublin Core]

PROV-ISSUE-608: How do we accomodate extensions from other notes into PROV-XML schema [XML Serialization]

PROV-ISSUE-609 (sparql-endpoint-uri): Specify how to locate a SPARQL endpoint for querying provenance [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

prov-links review

prov-links review for FPWD (ISSUE-604/ACTION-135)

PROV-N responses

prov-o ISSUE-349

prov-overview for review for fpwd (ISSUE-605)

prov-wg draft agenda F2F4

prov-wg Telcon Agenda Nov. 29, 2012

PROV-WG telcon minutes 2012-11-01

prov-wg Telcon Minutes Nov. 29, 2012

PROV-WG Telecon Agenda 22 November 2012

prov-wg: Vote on Exit Criteria

PROV-XML in Primer

prov-xml review for release as a FPWD

prov: namespace terms for PROV-AQ

Provenance service discovery in PROV-AQ

Provenance Working Group resolution ISSUE-447 and ISSUE-500 (subactivity)

Provenance Working Group Teleconference:Minutes of 22 November 2012

Reminder: Review of responses to PROV-CONSTRAINTS public comments

Remotely calling into F2F4

Request review of prov-dc

review of prov-dc

ROV-WG Telecon Agenda 22 November 2012

search engine optimization for PROV

staged prov-n

to note editors

To what page do we point potential implementers?

trying to resolve ISSUE-491

Last message date: Friday, 30 November 2012 17:30:56 UTC