Re: prov-xml review for release as a FPWD

Looking at PROV-DM again, the range of a PROV-DM Identifier is defined as a 'qualified name', which itself is defined by PROV-DM as

A qualified name ◊ is a name subject to namespace interpretation. It consists of a namespace, denoted by an optional prefix, and a local name.

--Stephan