Re: Proposed response to public comments on primer

Simon,

The rewrite on specialization is very nice.

In particular, the web page reader vs. author is very compelling to illustrate specialization.

Given that that example is so great, I think the following section would better serve as an example of alternate:

[[
If a file, F, is copied from one directory to another, we may want to say that these are both the same file, just in a different location. We may say that the file in the first directory, F1, is a specialization of F, and that the file in the second directory, F2, is a specialization of F. Note that it is the context (location) rather than content of the file that changes in this case.
]]

So, I would recommend swapping the last two paragraphs, and tweaking the above quoted paragraph to be an example of alternate (as both specializations of some location less some-content file F).

Regards,
Tim