Re: Provenance service discovery in PROV-AQ

Tim,

Thanks for your feedback.

On 20/11/2012 18:38, Timothy Lebo wrote:
> Graham,
>
> 1)
> Your capitalization of VoID is incorrect. It's a quite "of" :-)

Doh, I don't know how I missed that.  Consistently.  I'll fix it.

> 2)
> I am uncomfortable with the phrase "and by extension the resources it contains" in:
>
> "might indicate a provenance service providing information about that dataset,
> and by extension the resources it contains:"
>
> since "void:Dataset 'containing' resources" is ill defined, and even if we
> stated void:inDataset, the provenance of the dataset is not necessarily the
> provenance of the resources that the dataset describes.

Yes, it was probably an ill-chosen example, though it seemed like a good idea at
the time to link to other metadata work.  I'll see if I can think of something
less controversial to use.