Re: PROV in the Semantic Web Layer Cake?

i have always included PML in both proof and trust since it had
primitives for encoding both.
i think it is fair to have PROV in proof - it does not provide
everything to provide a complete proof but does certainly allow encoding
of critical information to support proofs.

Deborah