Re: PROV-ISSUE-589: scope of prefixes in prov-n documents [prov-n]

Dear all,

In addition to the changes made on Friday, I have made the following
changes, avoiding the sentence "bundles are self-contained".

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/029c773b81a3

I am closing this issue pending review. Feedback away of the F2F meeting
appreciated.

Regards,
Luc