Re: prov-dm, prov-n, prov-constraints preliminary staging

Hi Simon

Again approved by group.

We had to stay away from 'kind of' and 'subtype' because they imply (according to reviewer) inheritance and we don't have inheritance.

I am happy with any phrasing that stays away from inheritance. The ones you suggested imply inheritance.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ