Re: FYI prov in openannotation

Paul,

I'm asking you in case you're more familiar with their work (since, you've talked to them…)

[from the hip]

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-openannotation/2012Oct/0001.html

has a subclass of Activity called "Generating".

That seems a bit odd. Wouldn't "Annotating" be a slightly more natural name? I see "Annotating" at the bottom, but not sure how it differs from "Generating"...

-Tim