Re: Reminder: Review of responses to PROV-CONSTRAINTS public comments

Hi James,

I'm happy with all the responses.

regards
Paul

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:04 PM, James Cheney <jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  just a reminder that it would be helpful for any comments on the
>
>   *ISSUE-584, ISSUE-579, ISSUE-585,  ISSUE-583*
>
> *ISSUE-576, ISSUE-580, ISSUE-577, ISSUE-578, ISSUE-581*
>
> *ISSUE-582, ISSUE-586, ISSUE-587, ISSUE-588*
>
>  ISSUE-556
>
>  by today, so that any disagreement within the WG on how to respond can
> be resolved by tomorrow.  I would like to propose that we agree on these
> meeting, so that we can hopefully close all issues by next week's
> face-to-face meeting prior to a vote to progress all of the recommendation
> track documents.
>
>  The responses are collected at:
>

> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ResponsesToPublicComments#PROV-CONSTRAINTS.28Under_review.29
>
>  --James

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam