Re: Provenance Working Group Teleconference:Minutes of 22 November 2012

Two quick comments:

1. I did send prior regrets for non-attendance

2. I'm happy with the working group's response to MentionOf, (issue 136).  I'm very pleased we'll do this as a note, and I'd like to help.

  In particular, if timing permits, I'd like to see if we can't connect this to an anticipated RDF WF NOTE about dataset semantics.  Failing that, I'd like to treacle the tie-up in another document (NOTE?) when both documents are available.

#g.