Re: PROV-ISSUE-600 (prov-pingback): Add simple provenance pingback header spec to PROV-AQ [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

I've added some pingback specification text to the PROV-AQ editor's draft.
Could interested parties please review.

Essentially, it consists one one new link relation (provPingback), and some text
describing how the related resource may be used (i.e. for POSTING new provenance
information).

Most of the new text is at
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/paq/prov-aq.html#forward-provenance

See issue tracker comments for more details.