Re: PROV-ISSUE-491: [external] feedback on prov:agent explanation. [PROV-O HTML]

Thanks for picking up this, Tim, this looks good and ready to send as
response. I guess we close the issue once the commenter accepts it.

I'm on holiday until the 15th and won't be able to respond to all emails in
this period. Apologies for not catching Luc's request about this on the 1st.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
myGrid team, University of Manchester