Re: F2F4 minutes

Hi,

Where it says:
> James Cheney: not hearing strong objections, but nobody is giving specific uses for it (?) ←

I think I was trying to say that I wasn't aware of specific motivating situations for the *inferences* connected to mentionOf, as opposed to the relation (or its two corresponding PROV-O relations) itself.

The minutes look fine otherwise; I intend to attend the meeting but +1 just in case I am a little late.

--James

On 20 Nov 2012, at 17:35, Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Minutes of F2F4 meeting are available from:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-11-09
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-11-10
>
> Regards,

> Professor Luc Moreau
> Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
> University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
> Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.