from June 2012 by subject

[owl changed] Re: PROV-ISSUE-384 (prov-role-in-attribution): prov:role in attribution or not? [prov-dm]

ACTION-91: comment regarding completeness

ACTION-91: comment regarding completeness -> axioms


ACTION-92 (was: prov-wg meeting minutes 2012-06-14)

base namespace prov.owl

blog posts on tutorial and F2f

call for feedback! Re: [owl changed] ISSUE-83: Express inverse relationships in Provenance Model as well as ontology

Changes to prov:Dictionary

Contextualization ---> Optional bundle in Specialization

contribution to prov-o narrative - please respond for tomorrow

copy of agenda (as wiki seems down)

Definition of role

Dictionary/Collection: where are we?

Dublin Core - PROV Mapping, Call for Feedback (until June 5th)

External review

F2F3 participants

Forwarding a comment from SemTech...

Fwd: Definition of role

Fwd: ISSUE-385: hasProvenanceIn: finding a solution

influence definition

ISSUE 384 comment. (Was: prov-wg meeting minutes 2012-05-31)

ISSUE-385: hasProvenanceIn: finding a solution

ISSUE-433: Can the protocol be decoupled from the service definition in prov-aq

ISSUE-434: Look at wadl or some other description language for the service - is it possible? do we have time? paq

Other uses for specializationOf (FYI)

owl file comments email

PROV-CONSTRAINTS - how can we know they're satisfied?

PROV-ISSUE-267 (TLebo): annotate all subproperty axioms to justify them [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-345 (delineate-constraints): style hinders readability: constraints not separated clearly enough [prov-dm-constraints]

PROV-ISSUE-349 (prov-o-html-egs): examples for each term in cross-reference section [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-374 (member-membership-indirection): indirection for Dictionary members [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-377 (rl-plus-plus-justify): All RL "violations" justified appendix [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-379 (jzhao): Update provo html section 3.1 [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-381 (jzhao): Feedback and refactoring suggestion to prov-o section 3.2 [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-384 (prov-role-in-attribution): prov:role in attribution or not? [prov-dm]

PROV-ISSUE-387 (unique-generation): generation [prov-dm-constraints]

PROV-ISSUE-388 (tools-and-demos): tools and demos [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-389: existing prov-o extensions? [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-390: Does PROV-O need to provide terms for PAQ? [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-391 (jzhao): Reflecting Membership in the Collection Component [prov-dm]

PROV-ISSUE-392: model hasProvenanceIn / isReferencedBy / isTopicOf in PROV-O [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-393: The properties prov:key and prov:value need to be replaced by prov:pairKey and prov:pairValue [PROV-O HTML]

PROV-ISSUE-394: is alternateOf symmetric? [prov-dm-constraints]

PROV-ISSUE-395: Rename hadOriginalSource to "originatedFrom"? [prov-dm]

PROV-ISSUE-396: Rename "wasRevisionOf" to "revisedFrom"? [prov-dm]

PROV-ISSUE-397: Remove external <a> links in PAQ body; move to [REF] [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-398: Is ProvenanceService rdfs:subClassOf prov:SoftwareAgent ? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-399 (paq-relation-defs): Define relations in prov-aq in a technology independent way [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-400 (DistinguishExternalLinks): Links to external web pages/documents should be distinguished [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-401 (ScopePruning): Exclude features for which consensus has not been found

PROV-ISSUE-402 (Feedback_SM): Feedback on the feedback from Simon Miles [Mapping PROV-O to Dublin Core]

PROV-ISSUE-403 (Feedback_TL): Feedback on the mapping from Tim Lebo [Mapping PROV-O to Dublin Core]

PROV-ISSUE-404 (Feedback_SS): Feedback on the mapping from Satya Sahoo [Mapping PROV-O to Dublin Core]

PROV-ISSUE-405 (Feedback_AI): Feedback on the mapping from Antoine Isaac (DC community) [Mapping PROV-O to Dublin Core]

PROV-ISSUE-406 (delegation-direction): Direction of prov:Delegation is non-intuitive [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-407 (provenance_def): Link to provenance definition [prov-dm]

PROV-ISSUE-408 (prov-n-review-for-LC): feedback on PROV-N document (for last call release) [prov-n]

PROV-ISSUE-409 (prov-dm-review-LC): feedback on PROV-DM document (for last call release) [prov-dm]

PROV-ISSUE-410 (prov-primer-review): Feedback on Primer document [Primer]

PROV-ISSUE-411 (tracedto-inference): Should tracedTo allow tracing across specialization relation [prov-dm-constraints]

PROV-ISSUE-412 (pairkey-a-resource): should pairKey reference a resource instead of literal? [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-413 (prov-o-time-chains): property chains for time? [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-414 (must-may-paq): Check usage of MUST & MAY in the paq [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-415 (concept ordering): reorder section 1.1 list of concepts [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-416 (contentnegotiation): how does prov-aq work with content negotiation [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-417 (defs-of-verbs): provide definitions of the verbs used in prov-aq [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-418 (sparql-service-example): add example in sparql using provenance-service-uri [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-419 (urlencoding): specification for url encoding [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-420 (other-params): usage of other params in paq service description [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-421 (consumer-producer): maker the roles explicit in the paq [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-422 (balance-service-and-lookup): make sure that the two mechanisms two access provenance are presented equally [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-423 (multipleheaders): What does it mean to receive multiple headers? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-424 (summary-table): Table summarizing the usage of uris per access method [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-425 (service-description-rdf): Why does the service description need to be rdf? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-426 (arbitrary-data): Section 3.4 provides too much guidance [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-427 (multiple anchors): Section 3.2 clarify how multiple anchors should be treated [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-428 (mimetypes): should we define other mimetypes for other serializations? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-429 (hasAnchor-contextualization): how does hasAnchor relate to contextualization [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-430: Primer should link to PAQ [Primer]

PROV-ISSUE-431 (prov-o-only-dm): prov-o to suit prov-dm, not prov-constraints [Ontology]

PROV-ISSUE-432 (post-or-get): Is http get the correct form for the provenance service [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

PROV-ISSUE-435: "specialized entity" in specialization definition [prov-dm]

PROV-ISSUE-436 (prov-datatypes): adopting data types from a given version of rdf

PROV-ISSUE-437 (prov-dm-post-f2f3-review): Final review before last call vote [prov-dm]

PROV-ISSUE-438 (prov-n-post-f2f3-review ): Final review before last call vote [prov-n]

PROV-ISSUE-439: Reference to dateTime in prov-n [prov-n]

prov-o assignments

prov-o matrix

prov-o meeting

Prov-WG June 7, 2012 telcon minutes

prov-wg meeting minutes 2012-05-31

prov-wg meeting minutes 2012-06-14

prov-wg telcon agenda June 28 2012

PROV-WG Telecon Agenda 14 June 2012

prov-wg: Important Last Call Reviewers + Vote + Minutes of June 28, 2012 Telcon

prov-wg: Telcon Agenda 7 June 2012

prov:Dictionary example - without the specs

RDFa prov-o

Regrets (was: prov-wg telcon agenda June 28 2012)

reminder: prov-o meeting Monday

reminder: prov-o telecon today

Scope, consensus and muddy waters


Teleconference today - regrets

Uses of PROV page

Last message date: Friday, 29 June 2012 21:07:09 UTC