Re: PROV-ISSUE-423 (multipleheaders): What does it mean to receive multiple headers? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

From: Tom De Nies <tom.denies@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:09:36 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
I assume you mean multiple headers with the type="provenance" attribute?

Personally, I don't see any reason not to allow this. If the provenance of
a resource is asserted by various sources/algorithms/people, all of this
provenance should be accessible with the resource. The way I see it, it is
then up to the user to select which provenance he/she needs.

just my 2 cents on this.

- Tom