Re: Definition of role

Where are we on role?

I used it on Membership, which I think is reasonable.
But this "violates" the current PROV-O.
I'm very much in favor of leaning towards a relaxed domain for hadRole.

Regards,
Tim

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/examples/eg-34-us-supreme-court-membership/rdf/eg-34-us-supreme-court-membership.ttl

    87    prov:qualifiedMembership [ # We can qualify a KeyValuePair's membership in this Dictionary.
    88       a prov:Membership;
    89       prov:pair [
    90          a prov:KeyValuePair;
    91          prov:pairKey   "chief";
    92          prov:pairValue <http://dbpedia.org/resource/John_Glover_Roberts,_Jr.>;
    93       ];
    94
    95       prov:hadRole :chief-justice;     # Here is my little addition about Chief Roberts.
    96    ];