Re: prov-o meeting

Hi Tim,

During the call today I summarized the ontology changes from F2F3  and the group discussed how to proceed with divvying up the prov-o narration work.

The titanpad for the meeting is at http://titanpad.com/QjpAA1md9K

We decided to use a google doc spreadsheet to organize the narration work in the same manner we used one for the prov-o property/class examples.

The spreadsheet will list the author and reviewer for each section that needs narration.  Jun has offered to help setup that document.

There was a question about the granularity of narration, and the granularity that we separate the work at.

Will we define an author for every sub-section (e.g. 3.2, 4.3), or for every term (e.g. https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/ontology/Overview.html#Entity) ?
3. The PROV-O Ontology Description
3.1 Starting Point Terms
3.2 Expanded Terms
3.3 Qualified Terms
3.4 Collections Terms
4. Cross reference for PROV-O classes and properties
4.1 Starting Point Terms
4.2 Expanded Terms
4.3 Qualified Terms
4.4 Collection Terms
Due to the document organization, It seems most natural to define an author for each section in section 3.  For Section 4 we are not sure.

When we have decided at what level of granularity to narration and split the narration workload and have the document online, members of the WG can volunteer by putting their name in the spreadsheet as author of a given section.  Sections with no volunteers will be assigned.  Sections most in need of narration will be labeled in the spreadsheet.

--Stephan