Re: PROV-ISSUE-415 (concept ordering): reorder section 1.1 list of concepts [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

Hey,

On Wednesday 20 June 2012 21:34:38 Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker
wrote:
> PROV-ISSUE-415 (concept ordering): reorder section 1.1 list of concepts
> [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

> Raised by: Paul Groth
> On product: Accessing and Querying Provenance
>
> The concepts would be better presented in a grouped fashion. Suggested
> reordering:
>
> 1) resource
> 2) constrainted resource
> 3) target-uri
> 4) provenance information
> 5) provenance-uri
> 6) provenance service
> 7) service-uri

In general, I agree. However, I think 4 must be introduced before 3: Since
target URIs are the URIs used in provenance information, "provenance
information" must have been defined before we define "target URI."

Best,
Olaf