Re: Contextualization ---> Optional bundle in Specialization

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:12:13 +0100
To: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
CC: James Cheney <jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk>, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>, Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu>, Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Let's not play with words.
We made it clear that any "The descriptions in a bundle allow an entity
to be interpreted in domain-specific manner".
So this interpretation is not part of PROV.

The only thing we want in PROV is to be able to define a specialization
where an additional aspect is fixed: a bundle (which is another entity).

Luc