Re: Forwarding a comment from SemTech...

The recent questions sound similar to the foaf:Agent / dct:Agent
question that came up several years ago.  Foaf retained foaf:Agent as
part of its core and acknowledged the dct:Agent as an equivalence
class.

http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/#sec-glance
http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/#sec-extrefs