Re: RDFa prov-o

From: Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 08:14:27 +0100
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
CC: "public-prov-wg@w3.org Group WG" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Tim,

This is a bit off-topic, but there's a general-purpose SPARQL tool [1] I knocked
up recently to help with playing with provenance data and the like.  It's
written in Python and uses rdflib which I understand has RDFa support, but I
haven't enabled that yet (it shouldn't take much effort as long as the RDFa
support in RDFlib is sound).  It's all very alpha, but it does seem to mostly
work (though it's not been tested on Windows yet), if you can do what you want
to do with provenance using SPARQL.

[1] https://github.com/gklyne/asqc

#g