Re: PROV-ISSUE-395: Rename hadOriginalSource to "originatedFrom"? [prov-dm]

Hi Tim

This introduces a new term "writer" and also finds over specifies the
term. I also find the example to be not very webby. What if we
shortened it to just the first part of the defintion?

"A primary source refers to the source material that is closest to the
person, information, period, or idea being studied."

Paul