PROV-ISSUE-407 (provenance_def): Link to provenance definition [prov-dm]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:53:30 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-407 (provenance_def): Link to provenance definition [prov-dm]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/407

Raised by: Daniel Garijo
On product: prov-dm

Regarding the latest draft, I found difficult to reference the definition of provenance that we have in PROV. It is in the introduction, yes, but could we have a separated section just for stating what the definition of provenance is?

I am asking for something like we had in the incubator: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/What_Is_Provenance#A_Working_Definition_of_Provenance

Thanks,
Daniel