W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-prov-wg@w3.org > June 2012

copy of agenda (as wiki seems down)

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:49:39 +0100
Message-ID: <EMEW3|8d116240bfe673eebcad2d888c155d52o5DFnh08L.Moreau|ecs.soton.ac.uk|4FD9FA03.6010500@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
All,

Find below a copy of the agenda as the wiki seems down now.

Cheers,
Luc

Meetings:Telecon2012.06.14
Contents [hide]
1 Agenda PROV-WG telecon 14 June 2012
1.1 Admin
1.2 F2F3
1.3 Updates
1.4 Schedule for internal release and review
1.5 AOB
[edit] Agenda PROV-WG telecon 14 June 2012

Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
- Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris
- For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes.
- Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org then conference code 7768#
- IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov).
- Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
- RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes

[edit] Admin

Chair: Luc Moreau
Scribe: Paolo Missier
Regrets:
Minutes of the June 7, 2012 Telecon
Review OPEN Action Items
Scribes
[edit] F2F3

Agenda
[edit] Updates

Collections (Paolo)
Contextualization (Tim, Simon, Luc)
PROV-O (Tim)
PROV-Primer (Simon)
PROV-Constraints (James)
[edit] Schedule for internal release and review

All documents
prov-dm:
Document to review: 
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/releases/ED-prov-dm-20120614/prov-dm.html
Reviewers: Daniel, Tom, Khalid
To be reviewed by:
Feedback against ISSUE-409
prov-n:
Document to review: 
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/releases/ED-prov-n-20120614/prov-n.html
Reviewers: Sam, James, Khalid
To be reviewed by:
Feedback against ISSUE-408
prov-o:
Document to review:
Reviewers: Sam, Paul, Luc
To be reviewed by:
prov-constraints:
Document to review:
Reviewers: Simon, Tom
To be reviewed by:
prov-primer:
Document to review:
Reviewers:
To be reviewed by:
Update on prov-aq?
Questions for reviewers
Can the document be published as a working draft?
Can the document be published as Last Call working draft?
A Last Call Working Draft is a special instance of a Working Draft that 
is considered by the Working Group to meet the requirements of its charter.
The Working Group has resolved all known issues
For reviewer's who raised issues, can they be closed?
Specific questions?
ISSUE-396 Should we rename wasRevisionOf to wasRevisedFrom?
Value Should prov-dm section 5.7.3 table 8 list all, some, none of the 
primitive data types? How do we ensure that prov-dm is both 
self-contained, but also allows for new primitive XSD types being added 
to rdf 1.1?
[edit] AOB



-- 
Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm
Received on Thursday, 14 June 2012 14:50:12 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:58:16 UTC