prov-wg: Important Last Call Reviewers + Vote + Minutes of June 28, 2012 Telcon

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:22:33 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

You can find the minutes for today's telcon at:
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-06-28

A couple of important points:

* This is for Last Call so we need reviewers. At the telcon, only Luc
and I agreed to review the prov-o ontology.  Furthermore, we only had
3 reviewers for the dm. I know many of you couldn't make it, so please
volunteer.

* We will vote on Last Call at the July 12 Telcon.

* The due date for the Reviews is July 6

As we approach this important release, I appreciate your contributions
on finalizing these documents for public comment.

Thanks,
Paul