Re: Forwarding a comment from SemTech...

On 10 Jun 2012, at 19:39, Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl> wrote:

> Hi Ivan
>
> I brought this up at the semweb coordination group meeting if you remember with respect to what is being defined in the gov WG. The general opinion was leave it in it's own namespace and do mappings. Has this opinion changed? This seems like a more broad issue not just what we are doing in this WG.

Yes, you are right. And that was the general reaction indeed, but the reaction at Semtech, at least from those gentlemen, was very different (that is why I forwarded this). Very honestly, I am also torn about this...

I guess it is also a question of the quality, status, and control of the vocabulary.

Do you want to discuss it again at the coming CG meeting?

Ivan