Re: Contextualization ---> Optional bundle in Specialization

So the use case is the issue?

I really don't get how the example breaks any semantics. Sorry...

So I think that your approach to allowing a qualified specialization would be fine with me especially if we add a inBundle predicate that identifies a bundle. but Tim was really really against this because of the increased number of triples.

Paul