W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-prov-wg@w3.org > June 2012

Regrets (was: prov-wg telcon agenda June 28 2012)

From: Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:39:53 +0100
Message-ID: <4FEC4289.5000201@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
I have a pressing task to complete this week, so I shall probably miss all or 
some of today's teleconference.

Regarding Contextualization "What do we do now?", I think we should just stick 
to the decision made at the F2F and go forward with the construct marked "at 
risk".  I shall still maintain by claim that it should be removed (unless it is 
linked to appropriate formal semantics compatible with RDF use of URIs), but at 
least the discussion can be held with a wider pool of experts - and it's 
possible one or other of us may be persuaded to change our minds.


On 28/06/2012 10:19, Paul Groth wrote:
> Hi All
> The agenda for today's telcon is at
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.06.28
> We need a scribe. Can you contact me if you can scribe?
> Speak to you soon
> Paul
Received on Thursday, 28 June 2012 12:29:15 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:58:16 UTC