Re: PROV-ISSUE-435: "specialized entity" in specialization definition [prov-dm]

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:57:26 -0700
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Jim, Tim,

Given that specialization is the name of the relation we are defining,
this may be confusing.

I would suggest two changes:

In the second sentence of the English definition:

In particular, the lifetime of the specialized entity contains that of
any specialization
->
In particular, the lifetime of the entity being specialized  contains
that of any specialization

and in the first bullet point

specific entity: an identifier (infra) of the specialized entity
->
specific entity: an identifier (infra) of the entity that is a
specialization of the general entity (supra)

Thoughts?
Luc