Re: Contextualization ---> Optional bundle in Specialization

Hi Luc,

 For the avoidance of doubt, I assume you are not stating

>     specializationOf(luc-in-**boston,luc)
>> specializationOf(luc-in-soton,**luc)
>

>  Implies that Luc-in-Boston denotes thevsame as Luc-in-soton.
>
> Yes, I am not stating that the above assertions imply that they are the
same (or that they are different).

>  I assume you you are saying that there may be some interpretations
> according to which they denote the same.
>
>  I am fine with this.
>
>    Still, what is broken?
>
> So,  the issue is that the bundles are not additional aspects that can be
used to distinguish between tool:Bob-2011-11-16 and tool:Bob-2011-11-17 (it
is an attribute that does not affect interpretation of entities).

Best,
Satya