PROV-ISSUE-393: The properties prov:key and prov:value need to be replaced by prov:pairKey and prov:pairValue [PROV-O HTML]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 13:59:29 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-393: The properties prov:key and prov:value need to be replaced by prov:pairKey and prov:pairValue [PROV-O HTML]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/393

Raised by: Khalid Belhajjame
On product: PROV-O HTML

As the subject suggests, in the turtle examples, we need to replace prov:key and prov:value by prov:pairKey and prov:pairValue, respectively.

We also need to do the same in the OWL ontology.

Please let us know if you object before we go ahead with the changes.

Thanks, khalid