Re: blog posts on tutorial and F2f

Hi Tim, all

I created a page with all the blog posts plus links to other posts and
information.

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/OutreachInformation

I encourage everyone to add to this page if they have more information.

Thanks
Paul

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Is there a page on our wiki that collects these kinds of materials?
>
> I know that the group has done several over the past months, and it would be nice to have one place listing them all.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim
>
> On Jun 25, 2012, at 1:34 PM, Paul Groth wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I wrote two blog posts on the semantic web activity news on our
>> successful tutorial and on the F2F meeting.
>>
>> The posts are here:
>>
>> Tutorial: http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/06/25/prov-tutorial/
>>
>> F2F Meeting: http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/06/25/report-provenance-working-group-3rd-face-to-face-meeting/
>>
>> Please distribute and read as you see fit,
>>
>> Thanks
>> Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group
Artificial Intelligence Section
Department of Computer Science
VU University Amsterdam