Re: prov:Dictionary example - without the specs

Hi Tim,

It looks good to me.
We should note however that we cannot explicitly specify
membership completeness, in the sense that we are not be able to assert
that the members specified using hadMember are the only members of the
dictionary (or collection). If we are happy with this, then what you are
suggesting makes sense to me.

khalid