Re: PROV-ISSUE-349 (prov-o-html-egs): examples for each term in cross-reference section [PROV-O HTML]

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:23:19 -0400
Cc: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
prov-wg chairs,

Can this issue persist beyond LC public release?

i.e., may we update examples for some terms after we release it?

I would think that this is reasonable.
Further, we might even be able to use examples provided by the public.

Obviously, the _structure_ of the examples would conform to the "frozen" ontology.

Thanks,
Tim