Re: Forwarding a comment from SemTech...

Ivan (et. al.)

I tried to answer the gentleman who asked the question by saying that
there was an effort going on in providing the mapping.  Nevertheless, I
think the discussion is worthwhile as Ivan is suggesting.  Also, for
Ivan's benefit, we should probably merge this discussion with thread
between Kai and other folks (which I'm cutting-pasting below -- alas,
there is no good way to merge threads that I know of).

--------
Kai,
I have added Antoine's feedback as Issue 405.

Best,
Daniel

2012/6/8 Kai Eckert <kai@informatik.uni-mannheim.de
<mailto:kai@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>>

    Hi all,

    here is feedback from Antoine Isaac regarding the Dublin Core
    mapping. Unfortunately I was not able to work on the mapping this
    week, I will get back to it next week.

    Cheers,

    Kai

    -------- Original-Nachricht --------