Re: Contextualization ---> Optional bundle in Specialization

On 28/06/2012 09:26, Luc Moreau wrote:
> The rated agent tool:Bob-2011-11-16 is generated after the tool has processed
> the contents of ex:run1.
> In that case, the syntax, by this I mean the bundle, is part of the semantics.

Eek!  This sounds like pure non-sense to me.

How can syntax be part of semantics?  The nearest I can think of is Herbrand
interpretations, but I can't see that applying here.  You can't even start to go
there without having a syntactic and corresponding semantic structure to start with.