Re: PROV-ISSUE-436 (prov-datatypes): adopting data types from a given version of rdf

Thanks Ivan.

I have reused/adapted the corresponding section in owl2, and adapted it
to our situation.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-dm.html#conformance-to-rdf-datatypes

Is it fair to keep the sentence " Both the PROV Working Group and the
RDF Working Group are confident that there will be only minor changes
before it becomes a W3C Recommendation."? We could simply drop it.

Thanks,
Luc