Re: prov:Dictionary example - without the specs

From: Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:43:40 -0400
Cc: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>, "public-prov-wg@w3.org WG" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
To: Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu>
Apologies, correcting typo from poor editing.

--Stephan

On Jun 7, 2012, at 5:26 PM, Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu> wrote:

> It aligns dictionary with our definition of entity,

It aligns dictionary with our definition from the DM (where members are indexed by keys).

I read this as entities are indexed by keys rather than key-value pairs are indexed by keys, since I see key-value pairs as structural rather than conceptual resources.

--Stephan