from November 2014 by subject

[2014-11-21] Minutes and an action for you

ACTION-71 Work out goals for data quality vocab by tpac

Addressing ACTION-102

Agenda for friday

Agenda for fryday

agenda for next call 28/11

Agenda for tomorrow

Apologies for Lewis McGibbney

BP Doc skeleton on GitHub

Canceling Vocabulary calls?

datacube-validator issues

DWBP document - general information

dwbp-ACTION-109: And annette to write a use case about real-time and bulk data

dwbp-ACTION-117: Explore the use cases that might clarify the need for uri and url design

dwbp-ACTION-128: Bring out the versioning issues in his use case (ref issue 69)

dwbp-ACTION-129: Write a use case focusing on versioning (ref issue 69)

dwbp-ACTION-130: Review issues around ucr and contact individual use case authors to review them in the light of current issues and create relevant actions

dwbp-ACTION-131: Will write about resource version

dwbp-ACTION-132: Will write an email about what he understandes about the discussion on the uri document and mtcarrasco work to be put on the bp document

dwbp-ISSUE-79 (metatype): Discovery vs structural metadata [Best practices document(s)]

dwbp-ISSUE-82 (Dataset): What is the definition of a dataset? [Best practices document(s)]

dwbp-ISSUE-83 (LuSTRE): New Reqs from LuSTRE Use Case [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-84 (Portal resilience): Should DCAT include a pointer to a mirror/back up? [Quality & Granularity Vocabulary]

dwbp-ISSUE-85 (R-DataLifecycleStage): New Req: Data should be identified by a designated lifecycle stage [Data Usage Vocabulary]

dwbp-ISSUE-86 (R-DataIrreproducibility): New req: Data should be designated if it is irreproducible [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-87 (R-DesignatedUserExpertise): New req: Data should be designated if either by virtue of its complexity or its nature is relevant to users with specific expertise. [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-88 (R-DesignatedThingsServiceProviders): New req: Data produced by things or services should be associated with complete things/services metadata descriptions. [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-89 (R-SoftwareDataUsage): New req: Data should be annotated with descriptions of software applications using the data [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-90 (R-UsageFeedback): new req: Data consumers should have a way of sharing feedback and rating data [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-91 (R-Location): New req: Locations (countries, regions, cities etc.) must be referred to consistently [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-92 (Dropping Formats): OK to drop last word of 'Requirements for Data Formats' from challenges/req list? [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-93 (Open SLAs): Free Open Data SLAs for Open Data publishing [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-94 (Git for data): Dataset versioning and dataset replication [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-95 (MSI): Requirements derived from MSI use case [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-96 (Share-PSI): Is the WG happy with the Share-PSI use case [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-97 (Axoims in UCR): Should we include the three axioms in the UCR [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-98 (R-QualityOpinions): R-QualityOpinions and R-IncorporateFeedback seem to be duplicates? [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

dwbp-ISSUE-99 (Timeline): Our timelines are hopelessly out of date...

extraordinary meeting on monday -1/12/14

Granularity and version

Half-day call

Is use of Data Cube Vocabulary for an observation-less catalog considered harmful?

ISSUE-69: Do we include versioning in the bp doc? currently there are no use cases for it

ISSUE-73: What exactly is the audience for the bp doc?


ISSUE-80: We need a definition of "dataset"

ISSUE-81: Is the best practices template still right?

Issues Vs BP Document

New Ed Draft of UCR

Regrets Re: Agenda for tomorrow

Table of Contents DWBP

The Next Wave is People Data

Timing of today's call

TPAC 2014

We Need Much More Data

Working Group Telecon tomorrow?

Last message date: Friday, 28 November 2014 17:05:39 UTC