Re: Half-day call

Hi Yaso,

Unfortunately, next monday I can participate just from 12:00 to 13:00 UK
time.

I think that having an extra meeting can be a good idea, but I'm not sure
if a long meeting like this will be productive. In my opinion, we should
have a better plan for this meeting.

I propose to discuss the open actions (if they are still open) and to set a
deadline to have them finished during the next call on Friday.

Next friday, we should also discuss what has to be done for this first
draft and how long it will take to get this done. As Caroline, Newton and I
discussed before, we believe that for this firts draft is important to have:

1. a description for each one of the proposed
sections (ACTION-114, ACTION-120, ACTION-121, ACTION-123, ACTION-124,
ACTION-125, ACTION-127)
2. an example of at least one BP for each section
3. an initial version for Introduction, audience, scope and context sections
4. an initial version for the Data Lifecycle section

We already organized open issues according to BP themes [1]. Then,
contributors of each theme [2] can promote the discussion about a specific
issue. Since we have a lot of open issues and it will be hard to discuss
everything during one call, the discussion can start by email and during
the extra call we may try to have an agreement.

kind regards,
Bernadette

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Issues_vs_BP_Document
[2] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Main_Page#Best_Practices