Re: Half-day call

Maybe we can make it at 13 pm UK (I know, Annette, it's still 5am
pacific time :-/) and take only 2 hours.

If so, we will have
Phil, Ig (only for 1 hour), Newton, Caroline, Christophe
maybe Antoine

But we lost Bernadette.

OR - we can start at 12:00 uk time and you can join us at 13 or 14,
Annette. I'm pretty sure that the discussion will last for the 3
proposed hours.

yaso