Re: ISSUE-69: Do we include versioning in the bp doc? currently there are no use cases for it

Hello Christophe,

I think it's gonna be easier if we don't make this difference. Then, in
this case, we need to make clear that a resource may denote a dataset or a
vocabulary. Do you agree?

Thanks,
Bernadette

: