Re: DWBP document - general information

Hi Bernadette, all,

It seems to be working now... :-)

Here is the template page with a short explanation on how to use it :
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Template:BP
And here is a test page : https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Template_test

It will be rather easy to parse this from the wiki code in order to turn it
into HTML. Also, because it's a SMW, we can later add a search on the
evidence to be able to look for BPs that implement these.
I'll put that in place later if that sounds something interesting to have.

Cheers,
Christophe