Re: ISSUE-69: Do we include versioning in the bp doc? currently there are no use cases for it

+1 to Bernadette too.

In fact, we can argue that a resource can be anything from a thing
(dataset, data point, city, ...), to an HTML representation of the
description of a thing to a CSV serialisation of a dataset.
It is merely an identifier for something that can be described in a
structured way. The issue is that the description can change over time
whereas the identifier itself should remain stable but we can probably fix
that with giving specific time-based identifiers to resources and relate
them with the time independent identifier of the resources.

Christophe

--
Onderzoeker
+31(0)6 14576494