Re: ISSUE-80: We need a definition of "dataset"

Hi,

Addressing Laufer and Steve's concerns seem to be not about changing what DCAT sees to be a dataset, but rather explaining the parts of DCAT's definition

I.e., 'available for access or download in one or more formats' perfectly covers the case of a set of files, to me.

And an 'agent' can be a group of several entities. This is actually quite similar to the case of 'collections' in cultural heritage and related areas. These are often said to be curated by an agent, which is responsible of it. But this view assume that this single agent can be a person, an organization... or even a completely adhoc, evolving set of persons, like a Flickr group...

Having recognized this, I prefer however to keep to the DCAT general wording, which gently allows for such (perfectly valid) interpretations, without spending more time on debating every bit!

So a big +1 from as well.

Kind regards,

Antoine