from January 2013 by subject

Action for ISSUE-112: Sub-domain and cookie-like rules

ACTION-258: Propose 'should' for same-party and why

action-317, discussion of the service-provider flag and the same-party resource

action-334, issue-112, a summary on sub-domains for exceptions

action-343, issue-112: changes to the draft necessary for sub-domains under the origin model

ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment

Agenda actually for January *30*

Agenda for 09 Jan 2013 TPE call - V01

Agenda for 21 December 2012 TPE call - V01

Agenda for 21 December 2012 TPE call - V02

Agenda for 21 January 2012 TPE call - V03

Agenda for 21 January 2012 TPE call - V03 (regrets)

Agenda for January 16, 2013 TPWG call

Batch closing of issues (ISSUE-144, ISSUE-187, ISSUE-190, ISSUE-173, ISSUE-138) [pls Respond by Jan 30]

Closing ISSUE-144 (UA Requirements for Exceptions)

Concerns regarding "store"-style DNT exceptions Re: Batch closing of issues ISSUE-144

Doodle poll for meeting, please respond ASAP & DNT:0 action-346 issue-189

found at last week's meeting...

Fwd: slides from Deven

fyi: DIMACS Workshop on Economic Aspects of Information Sharing

ISSUE Cleanup: Please reconfirm your support of Raised ISSUES (by Jan 30)

Issue-144 etc.

Khaled's slides just in ppt

My slides for today's week call

next face-to-face meeting: MIT, 11-13 February

One topic for discussion this Wednesday -- technical meeting(s) on de-identification

Please reopen ISSUE-10

Revised approach to Exceptions

some editing notes regarding user-granted exceptions

Some logistics for Thursday, January 17 -- please RSVP if attending in person

Some procedures for handling and closing ISSUEs

Some procedures for handling and closing ISSUEs -- comments on Compliance spec

Swire in New York City January 9; Brussels January 23-25

Technical Review of EME (DRM in HTML5)

Towards Text for ISSUE-176... (intermediaries)

TPE: Closing ISSUE-138 and implementing the change proposed by ACTION-179?

TPWG agenda for Wednesday, January 16

TPWG agenda for Wednesday, January 16; background reading on de-identification

tracking-ISSUE-190: Sites with multiple first parties [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

tracking-ISSUE-191 (Descriptive DeID): Call-in and Agenda for Jan. 17 at CDT [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

tracking-ISSUE-191 (Descriptive DeID): Non-normative Discussion of De-Identification [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

Tracking-ISSUE-191 (Descriptive DeID): Report on Jan 17 DeID discussion [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

Update on Brussels this week

window.doNotTrack (was: CVS WWW/2011/tracking-protection/drafts)

Last message date: Thursday, 31 January 2013 18:44:54 UTC