Closing ISSUE-144 (UA Requirements for Exceptions)

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:07:22 +0100
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Team,

During the call today, we had the impression that ISSUE-144 can be closed:

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/144

ISSUE-144: User-granted Exceptions: Constraints on user agent behavior
while granting and for future requests?

The questions at hand were whether
(a)we need to mandate UI requirements and
(b)to what extent to mandate future behaviour once an exception has been
recorded.

We believed that both questions are sufficiently answered in the current
spec and that the issue can be closed.

If you disagree, please respond by Friday Jan 24 EoB

Thanks,

Matthias