Re: next face-to-face meeting: MIT, 11-13 February

The co-chairs propose the following rough agenda for the face-to-face at MIT on February 11 to 13. A more detailed agenda will follow before the end of the month, along with a registration form.

Monday, February 11: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Compliance spec. Possible reception in the evening.
Tuesday, February 12: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  Compliance spec.
Wednesday, February 13:  9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  TPE spec. Possible optional lunch from 1-2pm.

The meeting will take place in the Stata Center, Building 32, on the MIT campus [0]. (Exact room info to follow.)

The Kendall/MIT Station of the T's Red Line is a short walk away. MIT provides directions for travel [1] with the very sound note that "parking in Cambridge and Boston is generally not an enjoyable experience." A list of hotels (close to campus and otherwise suggested) is also available [2], though you may find different accommodations through your preferred travel site.

Thanks,
Nick

[0] http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=32
[1] http://whereis.mit.edu/directions.html