public-dxwg-wg@w3.org from April 2018 by thread

Plenary Agenda, April 30 Karen Coyle (Monday, 30 April)

DCAT weekly meeting Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Monday, 30 April)

[DCAT] timing for weekly telecon Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Monday, 30 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Sunday, 29 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Sunday, 29 April)

[DCAT] - Doodle to select new day/time for DCAT telecon Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Thursday, 26 April)

[DCAT] - resolution of Catalog membership discussion Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Thursday, 26 April)

Re: [dxwg] Add mechanism to allow general services to be included in a dcat:Catalog Simon Cox via GitHub (Thursday, 26 April)

Re: [dxwg] Add mechanism for including data distribution services in a DCAT Catalogue Simon Cox via GitHub (Thursday, 26 April)

Closed: [dxwg] Add property to link from Distribution -> Dataset (inverse of dcat:distribution) Simon Cox via GitHub (Thursday, 26 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Thursday, 26 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Thursday, 26 April)

[DCAT] meeting 2018-04-25 Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Wednesday, 25 April)

Last call re:f2f4 dates Karen Coyle (Wednesday, 25 April)

Re: [dxwg] Dataset subsets and size characteristics Vladimir Alexiev via GitHub (Wednesday, 25 April)

[DCAT} - Proposed agenda 2018-04-25 Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Wednesday, 25 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Wednesday, 25 April)

Organizing the issues - GitHub Projects? Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Wednesday, 25 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Add Czech translation to dcat.ttl Simon Cox via GitHub (Wednesday, 25 April)

[dxwg] Use case: modeling permissions, obligations, prohibitions Stijn Goedertier via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Use Case: interoperability between metadata standards describing resources of various types Stijn Goedertier via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

Profile requirements added for f2f3 Karen Coyle (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles must support discoverability via search engines (UC 5.40) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles support data creation functions (UC 5.46) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles should reuse vocabulary terms defined elsewhere kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profile vocabulary lists may be defined as closed (no other terms are allowed) or open (other terms are allowed) (UC 5.37) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles list valid vocabulary terms for a metadata usage environment (UC 5.37) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Responses can conform to multiple, modular profiles (UC 5.3) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles extend or refine (UC 5.37) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles describe conformance to metadata standards (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] A mechanism must be available to identify conformance to each inherited profile given conformance to a profile that specialises it (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles must support a view that includes all inherited constraints clearly identifying the parent profile the constraint is defined in (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles may inherit clauses from one or more parent profiles (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles should provide both machine and human readable views (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles must support declaration of vocabulary constraints (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles must have properties for at least two levels of documentation: 1) short definition 2) input and editing guidance (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Application profiles need a rich expression for the validation of metadata (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Each application profile needs to be documented, preferably by showing/reusing what is common across profiles (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Machine-readable specifications of application profiles need to be easily publishable, and optimize re-use of existing specifications (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Profiles have URI identifiers that resolve to more detailed descriptions (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Clarify any relationship between profiles and validation languages (6.1) kcoyle via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Remove "maintainer" from dcat:Dataset usage note Jakub Klímek via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Unify whitespace and punctuation in dcat.ttl Jakub Klímek via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Add Czech translation to dcat.ttl Jakub Klímek via GitHub (Tuesday, 24 April)

Re: [dxwg] Add property to link from Distribution -> Dataset (inverse of dcat:distribution) Simon Cox via GitHub (Thursday, 19 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Revision to UC19 Andrea Perego via GitHub (Thursday, 19 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Revision to UC19 Andrea Perego via GitHub (Thursday, 19 April)

Re: [dxwg] Added ack + changelog sections Andrea Perego via GitHub (Thursday, 19 April)

[dxwg] Confused by the eg-ga example Lars G. Svensson via GitHub (Thursday, 19 April)

Re: [dxwg] Temporal coverage [RTC] Stijn Goedertier via GitHub (Thursday, 19 April)

[DCAT] meeting 2018-04-18 outcomes Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Thursday, 19 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Thursday, 19 April)

Re: [dxwg] Proposal to generalise property dcat:dataset Simon Cox via GitHub (Wednesday, 18 April)

Closed: [dxwg] Proposal to generalise property dcat:dataset Simon Cox via GitHub (Wednesday, 18 April)

Re: [dxwg] Add class for data distribution service to DCAT Rob Atkinson via GitHub (Wednesday, 18 April)

Re: [dxwg] Dataset aspects [RDSAT] Jaroslav Pullmann via GitHub (Wednesday, 18 April)

Re: [dxwg] Distribution service [RDISV] Jaroslav Pullmann via GitHub (Wednesday, 18 April)

3 slots to fill in for f2f Karen Coyle (Wednesday, 18 April)

Requirements for profiles Karen Coyle (Wednesday, 18 April)

scope of profile (negotiation) group Antoine Isaac (Wednesday, 18 April)

Re: [dxwg] Allow license property to link to other than LicenseDocument Simon Cox via GitHub (Wednesday, 18 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Wednesday, 18 April)

[DCAT] Agenda for 2018-04-18 meeting Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Wednesday, 18 April)

Re: [dxwg] Profile definition [RPFDF] Simon Cox via GitHub (Wednesday, 18 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by davebrowning David Browning via GitHub (Tuesday, 17 April)

Problems with comment mailing list? Antoine Isaac (Tuesday, 17 April)

Plenary Meeting 17 April 2018: Agenda pedro winstley (Monday, 16 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Profiledesc working Rob Atkinson via GitHub (Monday, 16 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by rob-metalinkage Rob Atkinson via GitHub (Monday, 16 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: fixed absolute img links and otehr broken links in profiledesc READMEs Nicholas Car via GitHub (Sunday, 15 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Friday, 13 April)

Travel and accommodation in Genoa Karen Coyle (Thursday, 12 April)

Discussion points for the Profiles Guidance Document Svensson, Lars (Thursday, 12 April)

[dxwg] Proposal for the structure of the "Guidance for Application Profiles" document Lars G. Svensson via GitHub (Thursday, 12 April)

[dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile) Lars G. Svensson via GitHub (Thursday, 12 April)

[dxwg] Definition of "Formalism" needed Lars G. Svensson via GitHub (Thursday, 12 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by larsgsvensson Lars G. Svensson via GitHub (Thursday, 12 April)

DXWG DCAT meeting 20:00 UTC on 11 April pedro winstley (Tuesday, 10 April)

Third Face to Face meeting: Genoa, Italy: 8-9 May 2018 pedro winstley (Monday, 9 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Text for licences and rights makxdekkers via GitHub (Friday, 6 April)

Any objection to one more small change before FPWD? Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Friday, 6 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Thursday, 5 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added bib ref for re3data schema Andrea Perego via GitHub (Thursday, 5 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added bib ref for re3data schema Andrea Perego via GitHub (Thursday, 5 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair Simon Cox via GitHub (Thursday, 5 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added bib refs Andrea Perego via GitHub (Thursday, 5 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added bib refs Andrea Perego via GitHub (Thursday, 5 April)

Zurich is ahead so far Karen Coyle (Thursday, 5 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: profiledesc Nicholas Car via GitHub (Thursday, 5 April)

Process for making revisions to the DCAT document Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Thursday, 5 April)

dxwg-ACTION-105: Makx will try to do these changes via Pull Request Dataset Exchange Working Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 4 April)

[DCAT] - meeting 2018-04-04 summary Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Wednesday, 4 April)

dxwg-ACTION-104: Report pull req decision to Karen Dataset Exchange Working Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 4 April)

dxwg-ACTION-103: Establish a profiles wiki page Dataset Exchange Working Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 4 April)

dxwg-ACTION-102: Contact Peter to chair next week Dataset Exchange Working Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 4 April)

DCAT FPWD (!) Karen Coyle (Wednesday, 4 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by agbeltran Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub (Wednesday, 4 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Fixed ReSpec error Andrea Perego via GitHub (Wednesday, 4 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Fixed ReSpec error Andrea Perego via GitHub (Wednesday, 4 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by agbeltran Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub (Wednesday, 4 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added bib ref to DXWG UCR Andrea Perego via GitHub (Wednesday, 4 April)

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added bib ref to DXWG UCR Andrea Perego via GitHub (Wednesday, 4 April)

Re: [dxwg] DCAT v1 profile of DCAT Rob Atkinson via GitHub (Wednesday, 4 April)

Re: [dxwg] Adding dct:accessRights to DCAT Andrea Perego via GitHub (Tuesday, 3 April)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by agbeltran Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub (Tuesday, 3 April)

dxwg-ACTION-101: Respond at ?ystein indicating that we are looking at the comments Dataset Exchange Working Group Issue Tracker (Tuesday, 3 April)

dxwg-ACTION-100: And ucr editors to take this to dcat group Dataset Exchange Working Group Issue Tracker (Tuesday, 3 April)

dxwg-ACTION-99: - get daver involved Dataset Exchange Working Group Issue Tracker (Tuesday, 3 April)

Re: [dxwg] Reflect resolution of #172 into ED. Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub (Tuesday, 3 April)

F2F3 May 8-9 Karen Coyle (Tuesday, 3 April)

Re: [dxwg] Refine the config.js Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub (Tuesday, 3 April)

DCAT vocabulary meetings Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Tuesday, 3 April)

Agenda, April 3 Karen Coyle (Monday, 2 April)

[DCAT] agenda for meeting 2018-04-04 Simon.Cox@csiro.au (Monday, 2 April)

Re: [dxwg] Add mechanism to allow catalogs to be included in a dcat:Catalog Simon Cox via GitHub (Monday, 2 April)

Re: [dxwg] DCAT 1.1 URL in W3C space Simon Cox via GitHub (Monday, 2 April)

Re: [dxwg] Fix to DCAT class/property diagram Simon Cox via GitHub (Sunday, 1 April)

Re: [dxwg] license and rights apply to Dataset as well as Distribution Simon Cox via GitHub (Sunday, 1 April)

Last message date: Monday, 30 April 2018 13:22:57 UTC