Re: Requirements for profiles

Hi Karen,

I think this is the way to go. Each requirement will be easier to grasp, and it will give us more flexibility for deciding whether some requirements should be met and others not (with a bit requirement ticket, it would be harder to track).
Even if I'm a bit afraid of the perspective of getting even more github issues to receive news from ;-)

That said the big requirements at [2] or [3] are useful to give an overview of the families of requirements. We could probably keep both systems, with links between the two levels of issues. Github should allow us to work with it relatively ok.

Cheers,

Antoine